Why visit Wine Paris & Vinexpo Paris?
- To engage with the vast majority of industry members — both exhibitors and visitors — drawn by the combined strengths of Wine Paris and Vinexpo Paris since 2020, which make this a must-attend event.
=> 93 % of visitors view Wine Paris & Vinexpo Paris as important for their business.
- To gain access to a comprehensive, relevant and inclusive choice of products from all the French wine regions and over twenty countries representing 60 wine regions around the world.
=> 99 % of visitors are satisfied with the range of wines on offer and the quality of French and international exhibitors.
=> “I had an incredible time discovering many artisan producers from Portugal and Spain, as well as diving deeper into tastings. I found it very beneficial to create new relationships”. Courtney Olson, Beverage Director, Crenn Dining Group, USA.
- Wine Paris & Vinexpo Paris provide visitors with the ultimate seamless experience, with clear segmentation allowing them to find their way around easily and exhibitors sensitively showcased with a French touch.
=> “Moving around the different halls was easy, and transport to and from the event was efficient”. David McDonnell, Purchasing Manager, Febvre Wines, Ireland.
- To hone your skills and share ideas with prominent industry names through the hundred or so events focusing on special themes.
=> Around one hundred events benefitted over 8,000 visitors: 54 masterclasses, 36 debates, 3 dedicated tasting areas, 150 renowned personalities from the wine and spirits world.
- To customise your visit by targeting one of the many zones dedicated to specific product segments: spirits (Be Spirits), organic wines (WOW! for World of Organic Wines), young talents (Nouvelle Vague) or major international brands (l’Avenue).
=> “WOW! the organic wines area is a brilliant idea”. Mike Farrelly, Purchasing Manager, Febvre Wine, Ireland.
- To take the experience out into the city of Paris, which momentarily becomes the scene for sharing the kind of special moments prompted by Wine Paris & Vinexpo Paris and helps cement relationships.
=> 65 carefully chosen partner restaurants and 20 bars are there for you to enjoy Wine Paris & Vinexpo Paris OFF-site and continue to nurture constructive contacts in the world’s gourmet food mecca.
- To stay in contact all year round through other events, columns and newsletters and keep informed of the latest industry trends.